Re: scary s/h situation

it's got a big bunch of roots; it was potted in straight charcoal, which is why i thought it would be happy in the s/h. the oncidinae just shrivel up and die as soon as i bring them into my house. i don't know why i bother anymore.....

the wilsonara is, however, trying to grow 2 new pbulbs, so i'm hoping it hangs in there long enough for the new pups to get roots out into the medium; i think they'll be ok after that.

i have a sharry baby that was doing the SU&D routine in every medium i put it in 'til i tried s/h; it perked up visibly after a couple weeks and is now on its 2d or 3d new growth in this pot. so here's hoping the wilsonara will catch a clue.... :)

--j_a

Reply to
jankey

My biggest problem with wilsonaras is the temperature tolerance - they are simply too cool-blooded for my conditions, despite and supplementary cooling that may be occurring from the pot.

Reply to
Ray B