Oncidium question

I have four Phals and an Oncidium. The Phals are doing great. Three are blooming for the second time (two spikes each). The Oncidium however stopped blooming about 5 months ago and doesn't show any signs of flower spikes. The leaves look good and it keeps growing new ones.

I've been treating the Oncidium the same was as the Phals. Is that the right thing to do?

Reply to
Jane