Help with vandas

Hi everyone,

I need some help with my vandas. I bought a vanda at home depot and within a week it had spots on its leaves that were concentric circles and looked a bit like a target. The leaves started to turn brown and began to fall off. I treated it with various fungicides and nothing...now its spread to many of my other vandas. I'm getting worried because nothing I do seems to work. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

EA

Reply to
EA