aphrodite or amabilis? Please help

Hello,

I couldn't resist and bought NO ID again from supermarket. Can someone help me to identify if it's aphrodite or amabilis or something else? I appreciate your help and thank you all in advance. Here some pictures of it:

I had to transplant it immediately because media was terrible with some strange insects from Asia I guess, and now it going to grow in semi-hydroponics btw.

Reply to
Orchis

Hybids are far more commercially viable than species, so if you bough it in a supermarket, I would automatically think hybrid unless there i a statement to the contrary. Certainly, your plant does resemble specie, but so does a whole load of unsucessful hybrids and throwbacks Looking alike is not the same, I'm afraid. Sorry.

Wen

Reply to
Weng