First Rays Downtime Announcement

Greetings, group.

This is a notice that First Rays will be undergoing some downtime in the near future.

I will be undergoing some surgery on Monday, March 3rd that will prevent me from conducting business for a week or two, so if you need something, order ASAP so I can get it out before then.

During that time period, we will also transfer the site to a larger, faster server, and that will temporarily take the website offline while the new server ID's get propagated about the 'net.

Thanks for your patience during all of this, and have a great day.

Reply to
Ray B

Wendy7