Clowesia Rebecca Northern 'Pink Grapefruit'

Does anyone know of a vendor offering Clowesia Rebecca Northern 'Pink Grapefruit'. My searches on Google have been unsuccessful. I saw the plant two years ago and fell in love with it. I balked at the price. Several months later, after continued longing, I recontacted the vendor and he no longer carried it. His source plant had died. My attempts to locate the plant have been futile! My addiction is in crisis mode!!

Lessons learned, buy an orchid when it's available if you love it. You can always sell/trade it later!!

Any leads as to where I can track this down this beauty would be greatly appreciated.

Happy growing! Fall is a wonderful time in the greenhouse!

Frank H. Kirchner snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
Frank H. Kirchner

I can't believe this one is out of production.... You could ask Sunset Valley Orchids, Cal Orchids, Santa Barbara Orchid Estate, J&L or Hoosiers. After that I got nothing.

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett

I'll add that you'll have to email them or call them becasue I'll bet they'll only have 1 or 2 and won't put it on a list.

Reply to
K Barrett