abpo gone from verizon news servers.

Yes, I know why. Anyway, there was talk on abpo of setting up a private server for pictures once the big companies started dropping the .alt hierarchy. Please post the server information here when/if it gets done because many of us can't see abpo anymore.

Reply to
Al Pickrel

Will do. I am just waiting on the software to be delivered to create the server.

Kye.

Reply to
BIO-Dex Consulting

My pleaseure.

For the sake of salving my wallets hurt feelings here, how many people does this effect???

Kye.

Reply to
BIO-Dex Consulting

This is a temporary measure, I'm not sure who provides it.

198.186.190.78 provides alt.binaries.pictures.orchids via NNTP.
Reply to
pakrat