Laying bricks in a quarter circle

Laying bricks in a quarter circle open original image

Hi, I took out some concrete next to my driveway and want to put bricks in to match what is on the other side of the driveway (not visible in picture). I want the bricks to be parallel to the driveway so some of the bricks will butt up against the circular walkway. Should I lay the bricks against the circle and just fill the space with mortar or should I try to cut the bricks to match the arc of the circle? Would I use a bench grinder to do that? Thank you for any help, Scott

Reply to
Scott Hartman