YouTube 500 Error

"500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, send them this information as text (screenshots frighten them):"

Do they not like monkeys?!

Reply to
Oren

I saw that same error today, but it went away later. I assume they were "monkeying" with the system and we probably won't be seeing that message any more.

Reply to
Nil

geocaching.com went down with a 500 too. Around 0400 they tweeted that the system was down and the IT people were trying to restore it. At 0900 they again tweeted they were down. Finally they managed to get a landing page up that said they were performing some planned maintenance to provide a newer, better experience. Right guys, nice try... They finally got it up around 1300.

Reply to
rbowman