YOU TUBE VIDEO Benjamin Moore's New Aura, Ben, and Natura zero VOC paint RULES!

I just finished painting a new bedroom with Benjamin Moore's 522 Aura Matte Finish. I was able to apply a deep dark red color choice (AF-290 Caliente) over new drywall without a primer! Two coats and it looks perfect. I laid down a new floor the next day and scuffed up the walls a bit. I came back with a brush and touched up. Perfection! This paint has the best touch up characterisitcs of any paint I've ever used.

With the advent of their patented waterborne colorant, Benjamin Moore has proven once again to be a leader in paint and color.

Check out their latest posting on You Tube!

reubentice

Spam, are you in charge of BM advertising.

Reply to
ransley

Nonsense. He's posting from Flemington, NJ.

Benjamin Moore's headquarters is in Montvale, NJ.

That's over SEVENTY MILES apart!

Reply to
HeyBub

That is about three days by horseback. No way they could be connected.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On 2/14/2009 2:36 PM Ed Pawlowski spake thus:

No way.

I recently read Rockwell Kent's [1] autobio, /It's Me O Lord/, in which he recounts many journeys he made both on horseback and on foot. (He grew up in what was literally the horse-and-buggy era.) He could have

*easily* covered that distance in less than a day.

[1] The great, unabashedly Red painter, illustrator, architect and writer.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

We both may be correct depending on terrain, weather, etc.

average times are calculated, loosely, on 20-30 miles per day, (depending on terrain) with a rest day every 4-6 days. Sitting on a walking horse for hours and hours at a time is agonizing. It is much easier to trot and canter 25 or 50 miles than to walk/jog 15. -for the horse as well as the rider (speaking of a fit horse) A horse can walk about 3mph so that gives you about ten mile legs at the walk between breakfast and lunch and lunch and supper. Notice those are average times, not maximum times.

Departure Destination Mileage Minimum

Travel time Average

Travel time Comments on route or terrain.

Greenholm Tower Hills 50 miles 5 hrs 2 days On Great East Road

Buckland Bree 50 miles 5 hrs 2-3 days Overland, inc. forest and downs.

Forlond Mithlond / Grey Havens 225 miles 3 days 8 days The Gray havens are on both sides of there the River Lhun just widens to become the Gulf of Lhun. There does not appear to be a bridge across the River Lhun and you will need to cross for quickest transit; so assume a ferry. Mithlond/Grey Havens Over Tower Hills 65 miles 7 hours 2 days Either over or around Tower Hills slows pace.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski