Need recommendation on low VOC exterior paint

Hi All,

Anyone have a recommendation for a good low VOC exterior paint for use by a chemically sensitive person?

Many thanks,

-T

Reply to
Todd

What are you painting?

I would recommended linseed oil paint.

inseed_paint.htm

I've used it on aluminum & bare wood...works great but not cheap.

Reply to
DD_BobK

Thank you!

Outside of my house.

What is the lifespan of such paint? 10 years?

Reply to
Todd

The web site says refresh after 5-10 years with linseed oil. Are you seriously going to consider a paint that runs over $160/gallon?

I think if Latex paint gives you a problem, you should not have a brush in your hands. Hire someone.

I painted my current house once.

When faced with repeating the job, I went for vinyl siding.

25 years later, no regrets.

Dan Espen