Worx Switch Driver

Has any one tried this thing?

It has two chucks. One just rotates the chuck to change from one bit to the other. My first thought is it has more things to break.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Has anyone tried one of these?

My first thought is it has more parts to break.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

replying to Dean Hoffman, Iggy wrote: You're right. Anyone would do better with a hex shank holder and hex shank bits. Or even, the Half Time Drill Driver, the real world changer

Iggy

I gave some serious thought of buying one of these several months ago. But the reviews changed my mind and you can check them out on the internet. Bottom line is it was rated as just ok.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

I just use two drills when I'm pre-drilling and driving screws at once, which is seldom.

Reply to
Vic Smith

I saw hex shank drill bits just a few months ago. Those sure are handy. The little impact driver I use ratchets before it twists out of my hands.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

? ?

Ever consider a quick change system like this?

Buck Chuck

You knew my mother, right?

Reply to
micky

I needed hex shank bits to drill a couple holes behind my bumper, to hold a license plate bracket I'd made. So I wouldn't have to make holes in the plastic bumper.

The hex bits would go into a 10" extension, and were a lot cheaper and probably easier to get than 14" bits, especially when I didn't know what size I needed for the screws.

Unfortunately the engine blew less than two weeks later. But the bracket worked well.

Reply to
micky

Called torx, idiot.

Reply to