wood sealant

I have outdoor deck that I need to treat with wood sealant. It seems like these sealants have to be applied over and over to really do the job. Is there one that lasts longer or are they all basically the same.

WaltB

____________________________________ Posted Via Homerepairlive.com

WaltB

pigment. 'Solid color' has most pigment and lasts the longest. Semi-transparent has some color and will last moderately. Clear or transparent will last least. Get a top quality and it will last the longest. Top quality solid color will last the longest if you like the look. Look for Sikkens brand, its good stuff.

Reply to
No