windshield spoiler?

Not an SUV, but I just heard on the radio about an India-made convertible.

Picture 2 screens down. The Tata Nano. Not quite luxury, like I'd like.

Reply to
Micky

Hey, they do have a TATA Safari Modified SUV Convertible Car

Apparently it comes with a girl too.

It seems like there are loads of hits on this and all but one are videos, probably the same video. very strange.

Reply to
Micky

What you need is a Tata Zika, er, Zica, er, Tiago. Talk about bad timing.

Reply to
rbowman

MOST converible tops over history have been canvas - some wiyh vinyl impregnated - and some "canvas" is fully p[re-shrunk - some is not.

You can have a top made for any vehicle from any material you desire. A bit more expensive than a pre-made off-the-shelf top

Reply to
clare

I wish they'd told me about all this years ago. My first replacement top was hard to latch when I picked it up, iirc, though it got a lot easier.

I had one top guy who talked about that when I first went to see him, without my bringing it up, about how he left the top a little more loose so when it shrank it would be perfect. Great, I thought. Then I go to pick it up and he tells me, "Just be sure to put up the top before it gets dark." Huh? Some of the best time is at night, warm or cool. That might have been the top that needed the come-along to close.

No top guy out of at least 4 suggested canvas, and the JC Whitney catalog, which might have had canvas, didn't convince me to buy it, so I bought vinyl-impregnated because that's what it had and what I was used to.

Reply to
Micky

The only way to get a REAL GOOD fit is a custom made top. Usually the J-C Whitney tops and their ilk are pretty cheap - even if not inexpensive.

Reply to
clare