Why knife regulation is needed

At least in Canada.

"Onlookers at the Calgary Zoo were shocked Tuesday when a Western Lowland gorilla picked up a knife and pointed it at a fellow gorilla..."

"It wasn't a HUGE knife..." (Looks plenty big to me).

With pic

HeyBub

In news:HoGdnfUDB7TSyaTXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com, HeyBub spewed forth:

I ain't touchin' that one................it's way to easy

Reply to
ChairMan

This group will not tolerate any Katrina jokes. No way, no how. Don't even think about it. Move along...

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote in news:HoGdnfUDB7TSyaTXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

He must have been watching the channel on TV where they sell knives.

Reply to
TD

Some enterprising prosecutor should bring criminal charges against the big ape.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

"HeyBub" wrote in news:HoGdnfUDB7TSyaTXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Just a copy-cat mugger. He probably wanted the other one's banana.

Police: Man attacked in Okla. for bologna sandwich AP

Thu Jun 18, 3:08 pm ET

OKLAHOMA CITY ? A man in Oklahoma City said he was attacked for his bologna and cheese sandwich. Police say 24-year-old Roger Hamilton told them he was sitting on a bus station bench Wednesday, about to put mayonnaise on his sandwich, when another man began staring at him.

Hamilton told police that the man then punched him in the mouth and grabbed his sandwich and left.

Police said Hamilton has a swollen lip and his face was covered in blood. The police report listed the value of the sandwich at 76 cents.

Police have not found the attacker.

Reply to
Red Green

"HeyBub" wrote in news:HoGdnfUDB7TSyaTXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

What's the big deal? Happens all the time at the Bronx Zoo.

Reply to
Red Green

Yeah! And it was, after all a LOWLAND gorilla.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

There's an old breed called "The Lowlife Gorilla", the damn things were shipped over here from Africa and set free. They've caused a lot of damage to the country.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:h1j201$bho$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

If that means what I think it implies, a little overboard IMO.

Reply to
Red Green

I'm always teasing my cousins.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

It is even sadder when you thing that Calgary is Canadas Texas!

Reply to
Doug Brown

Funny, there is a Canadian TV series on Hulu called "Stone Undercover". The setting is Calgary.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas