Who needed some heated pet beds?

There are a couple at Plow and Hearth.

Cat:

Dog:

Karen

Reply to
KLE

I have one of the cat beds. Both my cats sleep in it, when they don't have a warm lap or human bed available.

I got mind from Smith and Foster (also on-line) an I believe it was a little less.

The only down side is they seem to only last about a year or two at the most. I don't know if it is the the weight sensor that turns it off and on or the element but S&F did replace the second one that went bad when I complained about it.

Joseph Meehan

We went thru 3 heating pads. I think this is the indestructible one finally found. Nothing fancy... just sold with an armored cord. You could soak this thing in water. 60w is good for outside dog house. I want to verify this is the model. I'll check at the farm this weekend. Don't get anything with screws, lights, metal or cloth!

Reply to
werwer