Who installs shower grab bars and shower seats

Don't scare the guy. I have them installed "screwed into the [tile] wall" professionally done, rock-solid.

Reply to
Higgs Boson

That would be my suggestion. I have found that these specialty stores generally use real craftsmen because they want their stuff done right, and don't want any bad publicity. They are generally surprisably reasonably priced for quality work. They're in, they're out, they're gone, and they stand behind their work. We had a glass shower door installed. The guy on the original measurement got it wrong. It took them about four trips from their office 20 miles away before it was right, but it ended up perfect, and not a dime more. The guy wouldn't even take any gas money. Good advice, NG.

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B