whitening and then sealing tile?

If I use this product to whiten my tile grout:

Do I then have to seal it as well?

Reply to
Ham Sulu

This is a waterproof product so once it is dry you should be able to wipe it clean without a problem. I have not used this one but have used similar and it looked like I had just retiled.

Stu

Stu

Silly follow-up question: would it help to seal it or is there no point and the seal won't take on top of a waterproof product? It beginning to sound like I'm going to return my tile sealer.

Thanks!

Reply to
Ham Sulu