Which wire to cut?

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

Reply to
RickH

I assume there is a timer on it that is counting down to tell you exactly how much time you have left before the bomb will go off. I always like the way they all have that convenient feature. That way, you can either cut the wire at the very last second and keep the bomb going off, or you can run out of the building and dive forward into the air as the bomb explodes behind you.

Reply to
Alta47

Just like my alarm clock, I always set my bomb timers a few minutes ahead. It solves that pesky "last-second disable" issue.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Ask MacGruber...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Don't cut the one that goes BANG!

Reply to
Claude Hopper

MacGyver hasn't been on this newsgroup in my memory.

Reply to
badgolferman

unscrew the cover, and push the "disarm the bomb" button.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

"It's always the red wire.................. or maybe the blue ???

Reply to
Larry Fisk

It really doesn't matter which wire.

But you have to use the correct wire cutters.

Reply to
trailer

It really doesn't matter which wire.

But you have to use the correct wire cutters.

Reply to
trailer

Cut the chartreuse wire if it's a gay bomb.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

eney- meeny- miney- mo-

Reply to
metspitzer

RickH wrote in news:28f1fd32-e680-4a58- snipped-for-privacy@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Cut them all and you'll be sure you got the right one.

Reply to
Red Green

You cut any wire, but FIRST program your personal omega-13 unit to activate if the bomb goes off. Now you know which wire NOT to cut.

Reply to
Harry L

I've alway thought you should pull the cap out of the C4.

Reply to
Bob F

Reply to
Terry Cano

Dumbass. First take a piece of bare copper wire and short between all wires to see which ones are hot.

Sheesh.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Bomb-proof your computer, retroactively. All you have to do is read the following garbagelike string. It installs the Omega-13 nanovirus, and even cuts the wires for you.

777_666 aleph71 nofish^6 1337.hell
Reply to
Harry L