Which plywood for hurricane protection?

Probably a rather stupid question but,

I need to make cutours of plywood t attach over our witndows in the event of a hurricane. We have a brick veneer house. What type of plywood do I use and how do we attach it?

Any help is appreciated

Reply to
Who Cares

Yes. Jim McNamara does. He will be along anytime now to instruct you in this. He is an expert at everything in the entire universe. He's the Anti-Christ.

Reply to
Motor Man

Sounds like petty jealousy that you're neither.

John

Reply to
John Barry

John Barry spaketh...