which ball valve - high pressure or low pressure?

Hello,

Should I purchase a ball valve marked 'high pressure' or one that is marked 'low pressure'? It's for the water tank in the loft fed by the rising main.

Hope I make sense :)

Wayne.

Reply to
wayne

Depends on your interpretation of high and low pressures. Do they give any number, such as 250 WOG? You can always use a high pressure in a low pressure situation, but not the other way around so why not be safe?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

My SWAG is that low pressure is for gas lines.

Reply to
Nick Hull