Where to buy inexpensive circuit finder & receptacle analyzer?

I want to buy an inexpensive GFCI receptacle analyzer (the kind that tells you if it grounded, polarized, or neither), and also a 2-piece circuit finder (so you can find out what circuit an outlet/receptacle is on).

HarborFreight does not have these, nor does Sears, judging from a look through their catalogs.

Does anyone know where I can buy them? I would suppose Home Depot has them, but I bet they are really expensive.

Thanks!

J.

Reply to
Julie P.

Thanks Bennett! They have some good tools there, like the GFCI receptacle analyzer for $9.99. They do seem to be expensive though (like they want double or triple what I would usually pay for a digital multi-meter), but I will start shopping around. :)

Reply to
Julie P.

Reply to
Bennett Price