Where to buy Compressor Oil, 30W ND

More good news...

There's always a couple hundred bucks of stuff to buy at TSC making the trip worth while!

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

I buy all of that sort of stuff at McMaster-Carr. Always have it next day for minimal shipping charge.

Ignoramus3627

I second that. The shipping [even for a big bag of bolts] is usually less than what I would have spent on impulse crap at the borg. Even if I had some self-control, I can be doing something other than being frustrated by out-of-stock, misplaced, poor quality, or not-quite-right goods. [and most of the above applies to way too many of the clerks these days]

I'm in upstate NY and I have gotten next-day deliveries from McMaster, but it is usually 2 days. Well worth the wait.

[Their site lists a brick&mortar in LA so west coast deliveries are probably as fast.]

Jim URL, BTW-

Jim Elbrecht