Where is it?

Where is the address book in outlook email?

Reply to
Eagle

In the last place you'll look, of course.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Oren formulated on Wednesday :

No dammit...

Reply to
Eagle

Oren submitted this idea :

I see no "contacts" prog. I see "contact support", that's it. No "contacts" on the outlook email prog anywhere.

Reply to
Eagle

If you give me a dollar I'll tell you.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Oren explained :

You would be WRONG feller. I looked in "help" and every place on this bloody W10 for a address book for outlook, and no joy. The only thing I haven't tried is other email progs setup in outlook. I really don't give a toot however because I have other email clients. 'outlook' is just a trial for W10.

Reply to
Eagle

Gordon Shumway formulated the question :

If you guarrentee success, you got it.

Reply to
Eagle

No joy.

Reply to
Eagle

Eagle pretended :

Update, In outlook.com, 'people' surfaces, but outlook from the mail tab on the W10 desktop, no joy. Why would MS do two different outlook setups...one for W10 and one from the interweb? Oren and others, you ASSUME way too much without gathering ALL the facts. I appreciate the interest, but not the sarchasim. Also, in 'search', [from the W10 outlook] I find the address of who I have in this misterious address book by typing the persons first name. , but NO "PEOPLE".

Reply to
Eagle

Show me the money.

Psssssst, Oren, help!

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

on 12/24/2015, Gordon Shumway supposed :

He can't help you now...you're locked in Gordon! My credit is 780...I'll send you a check. :D

Reply to
Eagle

Oren submitted this idea :

If I had W7 on this 'puter, W10 can pack sand!

Reply to
Eagle

ASS taken...I guess it's up to ME-d now eh? ^^

Reply to
Eagle

Oren formulated the question :

I can, and have in the past. I need a fresh SATA drive for this Inspiron 660 since the connections are different for PATA drives.

Reply to
Eagle