Where do you get those big fat plugs for extension cords?

I need the female more than the male but that price of 3 bucks seems like the best I've seen for a good quality connector.

The females are also 3 bucks so this seems the best bet yet!

Robert Bannon

I have used quite a few of them and I have never experienced a failure.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

*GOOD QUALITY* From Harbor Freight..... HA HA HA HA HA .....

I hope you have good home insurance fire protection....

Reply to
Paintedcow

Not a bad price - and it's Cooper - so not a "cheap knock-off" product.

Strange thing is, at least here in Ontario the labour department will not allow use of a "repaired cord" on a job-site - and a non-molded plug is considered to be a "repair". Go figure - - -

Reply to
clare

Generally speaking they ar a purveyor of "middle of the road" Chiunese junk.. Likely adequate for your use but certainly not "hospital grade" quality.

Reply to
clare

They "look like" a quality connector - but check them There is a reason they are 1/4 or less of the price of a brand name part. They MAY be "good enough"

Reply to
clare