Where can I buy a toilet like this?

wessley2002

I would say you could find one of those at the Brokeback Mountain movie set.

Reply to
badgolferman

At you local conjoined twins store.

Reply to
Bob

I think someone just took an editing program such as photoshop and duplicated the shot down the middle to create this photo.

Joey

I was thinking that, but there's a flush handle on both sides.

And what about this one? Is this for real?

wessley2002

That's because one side is a mirror image of the other side, which is what he meant...

Reply to
Larry Fishel

Reminds me of the "Love Toilet" commercial on SNL...

Calvin Henry-Cotnam