Where are the clean looking bathroom light fixtures?

I need to replace my above sink wall mounted bathroom light fixture. I'm looking for a clean, uncomplicated and modern looking fixture to match with the rest of the remolded bathroom but there is only one and at most two modern options with the remaining dozens of the styles look like its from the 1920's in Lowe's and Home Depot. Don't people use modern looking bathroom wall mounted light fixtures?

Reply to
Jack

Try to find a place that imports from Europe. We were in Europe a couple of years ago and liked the fixtures we saw in peoples' homes. Went into a home depot like store in Germany and bought towel racks and tp holder. Got a couple of funny comments bringing them through customs. I love browsing the tool part of the store. Most stuff appeared to be made in Germany. Well made and trustworthy. So much now here is made and China. I just don't trust the quality. Now that I am retired and the wife still works I clean the bathrooms and appreciate have minimalist stuff with few nooks and crannies to collect dirt, etc.

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
Andrew Duane

I saw the Chinese knockoff faucets and sure looks nice and well made but not sure of the quality either. What was impressive were those faucets were placed next to some high end European imports that cost well over $1,000 each and I couldn't tell the difference. Too bad that store didn't carry any light fixtures. I had an expensive fixture imported from France (purchased in USA) that needed parts too soon and the only way to get it was to call the company in France - PITA since I don't speak French.

Now that I am retired and the wife still works I

Reply to
Jack

Here is another online resource for a nice selection of contemporary fixtures:

DLK