What to do with those old carpenter's pencils

And if that work looks too easy- go to the youtube video someone posted in the comments section.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

That is so cool! If I had one, my luck would be some idiot borrowing it to write something down.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Got a '403 orror' from the link. Probably a M$ thing...

Joe

Reply to
Joe

This is a cached link of the page from Goggle

Long

or

Something posted in comment is another artist

Oren

-snip-

Here's a tiny one-

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

I tried Firefox and IE, both got the error.

Reply to
Tony

Hrmph! I though wrapping was your problem, but apparently not.

That doesn't help- does it? It looks like the oddstuffmagazine server is having troubles. Sorry 'bout that.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

LOL...!! It took me 30 years to figure out why they were square! You see.... in my trade you work on the ground. In the shade!

Reply to
Aaron Eel (Ehrin)

Wow! And the second guy ain't too shabby either!

Reply to
Tony