what to do.....

Got some serious chuck holes in my asphalt driveway, and it's going to be a year or so before I can have 'em permanently fixed.

In the meantime, I'd like to put some kind of temp fix in.

I know there is asphalt cold patch material available at Lowes, Home Despot, etc.

The question is whether or not I need to fill in the holes with dirt or gravel prior to putting the patch material on. Or, do I just get enough patch material to act as filler?

Reply to
RB

Follow the instructions on the bag. It will tell you want to do depending on the depth of the hole. Don't use dirt.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan