What kind of saw should I use?

What kind of saw should I use to cut off my husband's penis? I want the job done quick and easy with minimal mess. Once it's off, it goes down the toilet where the penis of a filthy cheating man belongs.

Mary S

Reply to
marys_22b

Why don't you join a swingers club and get over it.

Reply to
Hipupchuck

A woody saw.

Reply to
windcrest

marys snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote in news:85e8555lu1oactksr4jvtp8lnt457ufshu@

4ax.com:

A boning knife.

Reply to
Red Green

A bone saw, GEEZ!

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

marys snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

If he's a wimp, a butter knife will do.

Reply to
Marina

No! You need a tally-whacker saw.

Reply to
Oren

AZ Nomad

AZ Nomad wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ip70-176-155-130.ph.ph.cox.net:

Where's Billy Mays when you need him?

Reply to
Red Green

Hmm, What saw? Use your nails or teeth!

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Just what you are looking for:

KC

Yeah... she needs some Ka-Boom!

Mortimer Schnerd, RN mschnerd at carolina.rr.com

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd

Regardless of what type of saw you end up using, if you have a garbage disposal, I recommend that you use it rather than the toilet, which might become clogged. That would be inconvenient.

Rather than a saw, however, I would use a sharp knife, for the speed with which it would work. Perhaps an 8" chef's knife. If you buy a new one, it will still have the factory edge on it. Unless you plan on making a habit of this behavior, you needn't get an expensive one. However, if you think you would use the knife repeatedly, I recommend a Wusthof.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton