What is this stuff growing in my lawn?

What is this? It has forced out the grass in 5 or 10% of my yard and it's spreading. it's not green like the grass is, even though it's winter. it makes the yard look frizzy.

**

What should I do to replace it with bluegrass or fescue or whatever green grass is called?

This is not Zoysia, is it?

**Can other people see what's in my google photos? Imgur wasn't a suggestion of the phone. I'm not good with phones.
Reply to
micky

Google 404 error. Twice.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

micky wrote on 3/4/2023 10:41 AM:

I don't want to go through all the loops to sign into Google to see your photo. Google even asked me for my birthday to sign in to see it, for f*ck's sake. Why don't you post it on other non-intrusive sites if you are serious about it?

Reply to
invalid unparseable

mickyslexia nophotoemia googluoous ...

John T.

Reply to
hubops

I guess if you can't see this, that me3ans ggoogle photos is really private. That's good.

Sorry. Please try this:

What is this called? What should I do to get rid of it and get regular grass back?

When should I start? As soon as it starts to be over 70F?

What should I do to replace it with bluegrass or fescue or whatever green grass is called? This is not Zoysia, is it?

Maybe because I don't have the Imgur app on my phone. It did offer, first, an icon that looks a lot like Instagram, which I do have, but it called it "Direct"!

Sorry. Also to Bob.

Reply to
micky

Now I think logging into your own account still wouldn't let you see mine.

Why don't you assume there was a good reason? Why don't you stop being so angry and learn from Bob and Dean.

Reply to
micky

No sweat. It's funny when others have trouble with this internet/computer thing besides me. Retirednoguilt has the best idea. Go to an ag extension office, lawn care, or anyplace that sells lawn care products. There are sprays that kill one type of plant but leaves others alone. If the problem plant is in a small area use a rototiller. Roundup might be an option for a couple unwanted plants in a larger area.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

It turns out this was the first time I ever went to photos.google.com, and what did I find, 10 gigs of my photos! This could have been really great because my phone was stolen 4 years ago and for once, I hadn't backed up a lot of the photos. I didn't really know about google photos as a backup. Unfortunately, there were hundreds from before 2018 and from after 2019, but only one photo from 2019. I don't know why.

See my reply to noguilt.

You make me realize, I should make a map while its brown. Once it turns green I'll have to get on my knees to be able to tell the difference.

So I guess that's better than spraying it on because it doesn't kill the other stuff that's growing right next to it, right? I hadn't thought of that.

Reply to
micky

I hope you don't find strangled dogs on your lawn ...

John T.

Reply to
hubops