What I use for protection

I earnestly tried using a washable mask.

But I found that it:

  1. Fogged up my glasses

  1. Made my face hot

  2. Made it so others could not see my facial expressions

  1. Made it harder for others to understand me

So I have gone to this.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Kennedy

As long as the places with mask laws accept it, good deal. I hear some don't. I am actually thinking about the same thing when I go to Costco, the only place I go that wants to see a mask. Their people wear shields so it has to be OK with them. I will get a new mask from them that I remove by the straps and drop in the trash as soon as I leave. Then I scrub up before I even get in the car.

Reply to
gfretwell