What do you guys think of this thing? (heater)

John Harlow:

Because you can drape your bath towel over it while showering and step out to a nice hot towel. Awesome if you've never tried it.

Reply to
Mac Cool

kids can touch it and not get burned as well as dogs etc..

They are not the best at warming a room but do work slowly but also safely. I used to have electric baseboard heat with a long haired dig he would lay against the heater and we would start to smell burning hair as his hair would make contact with the elements inside.

If you have pets or kids the oil filled are a safe way to go you can leave it on and not worry about leaving the room

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

wayne:

That's why we use ours. We have a bathroom with no heat source. So we just turn on the oil heater and leave it on all winter.

Reply to
Mac Cool