what caulk to use on edge between pool and cooldeck

What kind if caulk do I use to fill the gap between my outdoor pool's wall (top of tile) and the overhanging cooldeck.? The deck settled a little bit and on some places there is a 1/4 inch gap.

Rein

Grey

Reply to
Johnson

thanks for the constructive feedback. Now get back to your cave. Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein