Wet Venting a Basement Bath Possible?

I'm in a single-floor ranch with partially finished basement. I'd like to put in a bath in the vicinity of a main waste stack (running from the main sewer line under the basement floor up through the ground level and through the attic and roof). Immediately above is the main bath that drains into this waste stack.

Is it possible to wet vent a basement bath into this stack at the basement ceiling (main bath floor) level? Or should I run a vent pipe upwards parallel to the waste stack and join into it in the attic?

Reply to
RDKirk

So, it's up into the attic, then?

Thanks.

Reply to
RDKirk

yes. call it what you want to , i wet myself in the basement all of the time. you can do it too.

Reply to
mark Ransley