Wet look for concrete pavers

I've just completed a concrete paver patio and walk. I am seeking advice as to what product would allow me to achieve a wet look to the pavers.

I tried using a concrete sealer, however once dried, the test paver did not appear significantly different.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Ray Mandeville

Seriously, I've never seen "wet look" concrete anywhere, let alone in full sun.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

highly polished concrete can look wet, to some degree, but that has to be done when laid.

what about using only the topcoat from epoxy coatings? it's a clear epoxy that looks wet. of course, it might be a little slippery too.

Reply to
Charlie Spitzer

keep a hose on it it will have that wet look

Reply to
mark Ransley

Reply to
Jerry Levine