Well/tank installation documents?

Does anyone have any type of documentation (instructions specifically) for how to install an expansion tank and related inside plumbing, and how to install a submersible pump?

I'm thinking of doing a lot of this work myself, and I'd like to have any and all reference at my disposal that I possibly can. I'd be willing to throw a few dollars your way to compensate for your time if you have something you can scan and send to me.

I've managed to dig up some stuff on my own, but not as much as I'd like. I've purchased a couple of books of Amazon, but if you have any recommendations that you think I may find useful, I would be very greatful.

Thanks all!

Reply to
None

Whoever is the pump/tank manufacturer will almost certainly have these instructions online. I know that Sta-Rite, Grundfos, Goulds, Myers, etc. have had these instructions online in the past. If not, I assume that customer service can either send you the literature, or be able to walk you through the process.

Claudia

Reply to
Claudia