We need to improve Christmas

We need to improve Christmas. To do so..... Lets remove these things from Christmas:
Jesus & religion Santa Claus Reindeers Trees Ornaments Lights Children Chrismas music & tv shows Gifts Shopping Black Friday Wrapping paper Snow Fruit cake Eggnog Alcoholic beverages
Once these things are gone, we can ENJOY Christmas again........
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 10:17:35 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@universe.com wrote:

We're part of the way there already. We omitted these items this year:
Jesus & religion Santa Clause Reindeer Children Black Friday Snow Fruit cake Eggnog Alcoholic beverages
We very much enjoyed the tree, lights, presents, and time spent together, just the two of us. And our traditional long soak in the hot tub. Snow would have been nice, though.
Cindy Hamilton
On 12/28/2018 04:52 AM, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You can have mine, all inch or two. Not enough to be useful, just enough to be slippery.
Christmas music too, although I did listen to one rendition of 'Ellens Dritten Gesang' with its rewritten lyrics. I was happy Tuesday when I turned the radio on and it was back to normal. Apparently they shelve all the sappy stuff on the 24th at 23:59 for another year.
On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 9:48:06 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:

That would have been fine, since we didn't leave the Hamilton compound at all on Christmas day.

I'll admit there's some really terrible Christmas music out there. When I listen to Christmas music deliberately, it's any of:
Early American shape-note music British folk music Messiah Medieval Christmas music Vince Guaraldi
Cindy Hamilton