Now they want to take away our Paint Remover

The government continues to take away our home repair chemicals. The latest attack is on Paint Remover containing Methylene Chloride. What a joke. This stuff has been around and used for decades. If a couple people died from it, they are not using it properly, and deserve to die.
When are we going to rebel and stop allowing the government to take away our products? It's time we take action against them and tell them we wont cooperate with them. Methylene Chloride may be the next product being sold in the underground market. Maybe it will be sold by Mafia men armed with Tommy Guns, and transporting it in liquor bottles, or peanut butter jars.
Methylene Chloride has been around for a long time, and it's not dangerous 99.99% of the time. In fact, if someone has a decent video camera and is willing to video me, I will personally drink a 2 ounce shot glass full of it, and post the video online. I may get a bit nauseous, but I know I will be fine the next day.
Amazon has stopped selling this product. You know what that means:
--- BOYCOTT AMAZON ---
That proves Amazon is kissing ass with big government. (DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH AMAZON IN ANY FORM). (DO NOT PAY FOR THEIR MISERABLE 'AMAZON PRIME')
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 10:11:34 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@kickbutt.com w rote:

Since you provided no citation, I'm left to conjecture that it's mainly a workplace issue.
From the MSDS:
Methylene chloride is metabolically converted to carbon monoxide after syst emic absorption, which yields increased concentrations of carboxyhemoglobin in the blood. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye, skin, and respiratory trac t irritation. May be harmful if inhaled. Potential cancer hazard. This subs tance has caused adverse reproductive and fetal effects in animals. May cau se central nervous system effects. May cause kidney damage. Target Organs: Blood, central nervous system.
<https://fscimage.fishersci.com/msds/14930.htm
You've reminded me that I want to try one of those citrus-based strippers on a small chest of drawers that my mother painted bright yellow in the 1970s.
Cindy Hamilton
On 12/28/2018 04:45 AM, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Good luck. Besides smelling good I've never found any citrus based product that works well. They're like that Red Devil TSP/90 that doesn't have a molecule of phosphorous in it.
On 12/27/2018 10:11 PM, snipped-for-privacy@kickbutt.com wrote:

I suspect toxicity is not the only issue and it is also an ozone depleting substance.
Government has also been restricting VOC's to the point that certain finishes that were fine in the past are now crap.