Way to slow down box fan?

No, you are an idiot, I personally know a friend of theirs, she has confirmed both brothers are two distinct people and are both alive. Quit spreading crap you know absolutely nothing about.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I have no reason to believe your story...TDD would not leave without saying something...he was descent person. Nothing like his "brother".

Reply to
bob_villa

Remain ignorant then,it is entirely your call.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

replying to heathcliff, Leo wrote: The best is to buy second box fan and connect wires in series, so these two fans become very quiet and you have a lot of speed options: from knob position 3 on both to 1 on both. Even 3 on both is quieter than single fan on 1. I also tried light dimmer but then fan motor was producing loud buzz, I guess because dimmer output is not sine wave, so that was a bad idea. Now, I am going to buy AC Motor Speed Control

hopefully it will work better than regular light dimmer.

Reply to
Leo