Watts vs. Mueller

I'm thinking of having a single-handle dual shutoff valve installed on my washing machine water supply instead of the existing shutoff valves that you turn. Home Depot carries both a Mueller valve and a Watts vavle. They were out of stock on the Watts, which is about $10 more than the Mueller. Would it be a mistake to go with the Mueller. (In other words Watts higher in quality).

Thanks,

J.

Reply to
jaynews

don't forget to look for the new connector hoses that shut themselves off.

Reply to
buffalobill

They're both good brands. Lately, you have to watch out for the poorly made imports at Home Depot.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Brand doesn't matter. General Motors made both the Cadillac and the Chevette.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

And both were crap! Buy a Honda! :)

Reply to