Water-spot on gypsum board...

I want to paint over a small water-spot on gypsum board. What is the best way to prepare the area so as to make sure that the water- spot does not end up showing through the freshly paint area.

The water-spont is on the ceiling, which is painted flat-white, and I want to cover it with a flat white paint.

M.W. Poirier

Reply to
M.W. Poirier

kilz

Reply to
Charlie Spitzer

?ProductID=10 jim ___ Have a home upkeep question? Try my help page. It's sort of an alt.home.repair FAQ.

jim evans