water in the basement

I found that my AC pipes coming into the house uder ground and I didn't care about it until last huge storm water got in the basement through thehole where condenser and electrical conduit is Electric is fine (it is sealed) however AC cousing a problem since pipe w/ refrigirent covered w/ foam and cannot be sealed well Any ideas?

Reply to
ypylaw1

Cut back the foam and seal it well.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Will Great Stuff do the job, or should i seal it w/ cement? Thanks

Reply to
ypylaw1