water flow problem from faucet

I installed a new faucet in the kitchen sink about 2 years ago. I was carefull to follow the directions exactly as indicated. All went well until about a week ago. Now the water seems to just trickle out rather than pouring out as one would expect. The shutoff valves are turned all the way on. There is no water leakage under the sink. I'm wondering if maybe I did somthing wrong or if this problem is related to the portable dishwasher I connect to it somehow. All the other faucets in the house work fine. Any ideas?

Reply to
Art

Sligo

Have you unscrewed the aerator to see if the screen is clogged?

Reply to
CAStinneford

Unscrew the aerator and see if some crud is blocking.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

How is the water flow while the aerator is off the spout?

Reply to
CAStinneford

Impede? You're too highly educated for Alt.home.repair!

You, I like! Splendiforous!

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn