Water filter light

On my Kenmore refrigerator, the water filter light has been working fine for years. The last time the light turned yellow, I ordered a new filter. And a few weeks later, the filter light turned back to green! I did not change the filter nor did I reset the button. Has anyone heard of this?
Margaret posted for all of us...

No
--
Tekkie