Waste of time and money

I was recently reminded that dogs need rabies shots every year to 3 years.

This is outrageous, and it means that rabies shots don't work. If they don't work, there is no point in getting them. Rabies shots are just another way for big government and big pharma to control us.

People who eat well and get enough exercise won't get rabies anyhow, even if they're bitten.

You know what is a serious crime? Forcing dogs to take drugs they don't want.

My dog's body, my dog's choice!!!!!!

My dog's body belongs to my dog, or me, but not to the government.

I don't want the government telling people what to do. I dont' want the government governing.

Reply to
micky