Washing Machine Woes

Hi all:

You folks have already helped quite a bit with washer and dryer repairs in the past

Reply to
Tim J. Johson

Check the feet on the bottom and see if they are still set to level... mine vibrated loose some years ago with similar results. I got a level and set it up again, all was well

Reply to
SQLit

if there are springs that center the tub, they might be stretched or missing.

Reply to
SoCalMike

Came with the house? Given to you by a friend and recently moved to its current location?

It worked Ok in its present location previously?

Have you checked the leveling legs to make sure they're securely locked in place?

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

Tim J. Johson wrote the following message ...

Hi all, for some reason, I can't access my original post "Washing Machine Woes" from a few days ago. Anyway, here's a snippet of it"

Anyway, SQLIT, suggested that I:

"Check the feet on the bottom and see if they are still set to level... mine vibrated loose some years ago with similar results. I got a level and set it up again, all was well."

So, I did. It seems to have cured the problem. Thanks MUCH!!

Reply to
Dan O.