waffle iron heating element replacement?

Hi, Trying to help repair an italian waffle maker. Originally 220V but someone converted to 110 (not sure how yet but that's a problem for later). It appears the heating elements are old and damaged and need to be replaced. I've included photos. I've never see elements like this before in my life. Any clue what these are called? If too much trouble, I'm going to give up. But maybe someone knows what these are. Thanks! Theodore

milli...

Wade Garrett

But how many can make italian waffles?

Reply to
micky

This is what he wants. I have two of them

Ed Pawlowski