Visit This House Being 3D Printed in Amsterdam Right Now

This is so cool and I believe may be the wave of the future with so many possibilities. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Yes, I had mentioned before that I bought one.

Surprisingly it was fairly cheap....but they really soak you on the refill cartridges.

(Could not wait until tomorrow)

Reply to
philo

Well someone has posted about the government outlawing the use of lumber in the construction of new homes. The problem is that it looks like something the current administration would do. Obama Homes. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Obama Homes? The toilet would exhaust into the refrigerator ice maker to conserve water.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Everything going in and out of your home can be recycled, right? The truth has been known for some time but it's one of those sacred cows of Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. So any proof presented to them, showing recycling of everything to be nonsense, will be denied, called lies and ignored. They will blissfully continue their existence in La La Land until the very end. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas