video surveillance

On what do you base that slam on California. I served in fire and rescue in California for ten years. I attended two self defense shootings during that period and I didn't even get deposed let alone have to testify. Both cretins were shot while on the premises of a domicile during the hours of darkness. The ghost story that you always here about you have to drag them back inside is nonsense in most western states.

-- Tom Horne

Reply to
Tom Horne

Get some motion lights....10.00 per fixture at Wallyworld.

Reply to
J.A. Michel

He is up about $600.00 now. Motions lights will allow the guy to see better in the dark, if that's when he does his deeds.

OP why 3 years of tolerance?

Reply to
Oren

Don't let the facts interfere with the rightin' of a good report!

;-/

Reply to
Oren

"Tom Horne" wrote

I base it on the liberal attitude in California, and that they have no reciprocity on CCFs. I also base it on a couple of friends who were honest citizens, but reamed by the legal system for carrying guns in their cars under circumstances that didn't meet the law. (basic transportation of guns from one point to another.)

Steve

Reply to
SteveB